Although it is old news by now, the House of Baulch Autumn/Winter 09 collection as paraded at the LMFF 2009 Independent Runway still excites me. They did everything I could ever ask for in terms of accessories - big, chunky, shiny jewellery pieces, worn as garments themselves and not just as add-ons for garments. This idea of reinterpreting jewellery as the outfit seems to be popping up more and more. I was delighted to discover an older post on BADLOOKING which lists a few fantastic labels who have some amazing and yet very simple body jewellery pieces: Bliss Lau, Litter SF, and Leviticus. Unfortunately they don't seem to be available to Australia, and a google search of 'body jewellery' brings up all the wrong kind of links! So I may be in for a DIY session soon...
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Baulch & Body jewellery
Although it is old news by now, the House of Baulch Autumn/Winter 09 collection as paraded at the LMFF 2009 Independent Runway still excites me. They did everything I could ever ask for in terms of accessories - big, chunky, shiny jewellery pieces, worn as garments themselves and not just as add-ons for garments. This idea of reinterpreting jewellery as the outfit seems to be popping up more and more. I was delighted to discover an older post on BADLOOKING which lists a few fantastic labels who have some amazing and yet very simple body jewellery pieces: Bliss Lau, Litter SF, and Leviticus. Unfortunately they don't seem to be available to Australia, and a google search of 'body jewellery' brings up all the wrong kind of links! So I may be in for a DIY session soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment